Additional Child Information
If you would like to enroll more than one child. Please include additional information below: Name, Grade, Food/Dietary Restrictions and Photo Permission.
The primary goal of Art Trek’s Summer Art Camp Program is to provide each camper with a fun and safe educational experience. In order to ensure that your child’s camp experience is the best it can be, please go over the Art Camp Rules listed.
1. Campers must be signed in and out by a parent/guardian. Children may not be
dropped off at the door or sign themselves in or out.
2. Campers must be going into first through eighth grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
3. Please dress for a mess! Closed-toed shoes are advised (no flip-flops). The art studio can get cold (even in the summer). Please provide a sweater or sweatshirt for your child.
4. Art Trek provides a snack break at 10:30am & 1:30pm. If your child has food sensitives, please provide a snack for him/her.
5. Please do not send your child to camp with any peanut or tree-nut products.