Thank you for joining us for Summer Art Camp 2019!
Please check back in late August for 2019-2020 Art Day Camp flyers and registration. See you soon!
SUMMER ART CAMP
Monday, June 10 - Friday, July 26, 2019
*For children in grades 1st-8th
*Please be advised of camp policies and procedures at the bottom of this page.*
Please fill out the enrollment form by clicking the button below.
Once complete, please pick your camp classes below and proceed to payment. Thank you!
This form only needs to be filled out once over the summer unless contact information has changed.
Summer Art Camp 2019 Photos
Camp Policies and Procedures
Sign-In & Sign-Out:
· Each camper must be signed in and signed out by a parent/guardian with a Camp Counselor or Art Trek staff member present. Children may not be dropped off at the door or sign themselves in/out.
· For children in grades 1st through 8th. Children must be going into first grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
· To ensure a positive and successful camp experience for everyone our projects are carefully developed keeping attention span, motor skills, and other developmental milestones in mind.
· Morning: 9:00am - 12:00pm
· Supervised lunch: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
All students welcome to bring a lunch and join. Full day campers must bring a lunch.
· Afternoon: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
· Please dress to get messy! Aprons for campers are available.
· Closed-toed shoes are advised: please, no flip-flops, sandals or Heelys®.
· The art studio can get cold, even in the summertime. Please send a sweatshirt or sweater with your child if this could be a problem.