SUMMER ART CAMP
Monday, June 10 - Friday, July 26, 2019
*For children in grades 1st-8th
*Please be advised of camp policies and procedures at the bottom of this page.*
Please fill out the enrollment form by clicking the button below.
Once complete, please pick your camp classes below and proceed to payment. Thank you!
This form only needs to be filled out once over the summer unless contact information has changed.
Pick and choose your days:
Summer Art Camp 2019 Photos
Camp Policies and Procedures
Sign-In & Sign-Out:
· Each camper must be signed in and signed out by a parent/guardian with a Camp Counselor or Art Trek staff member present. Children may not be dropped off at the door or sign themselves in/out.
· For children in grades 1st through 8th. Children must be going into first grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
· To ensure a positive and successful camp experience for everyone our projects are carefully developed keeping attention span, motor skills, and other developmental milestones in mind.
· Morning: 9:00am - 12:00pm
· Supervised lunch: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
All students welcome to bring a lunch and join. Full day campers must bring a lunch.
· Afternoon: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
· Please dress to get messy! Aprons for campers are available.
· Closed-toed shoes are advised: please, no flip-flops or sandals.
· The art studio can get cold, even in the summertime. Please send a sweatshirt or sweater with your child if this could be a problem.
Lunches and Snacks:
· There is a snack break during each session for campers at approximately 10:30am and 1:30pm.
· If your child has food sensitivities, please provide a snack for them.
· All children staying for a full day of camp must bring a lunch. Art Trek does not provide lunch for campers.
· Please do not send your child to camp with any peanut or tree-nut products.
Camp Class Cancellations/Transfers/Refunds
· Classes can be transferred to another camp date if notified before the class begins. To transfer your camp date(s) email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Camp Transfer and in the body of the email please specify the child’s current camp date(s) and the desired make-up date(s).
· No shows will not receive a refund.
· Upon canceling a camp session(s) with more than 24-hour notice you will receive a full refund.
· Upon canceling a camp class(es) with less than 24-hour notice a $10 processing fee will be charged unless a replacement class(es) is chosen.